Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Journey Continues


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

An excerpt from Robert Frost's poem, "The Road Not Taken," clearly captures my current thinking. I'm standing at the crossroads: one path leads me to teach in a classroom that I love, the other takes me down the road towards being a school leader. I can see down the second road, but I don't know where it will lead me.

It's fitting that I should start another blog. My other blog served me for a time. (I still may rely on it like an old friend from time to time.) But, with the start of a new year and a new adventure before me, I'll capture my thinking here and record the journey as I travel down this unknown road.


No comments:

Post a Comment